The Law 196/03 shall ensure that the personal data are processed by respecting data subjects' rights, fundamental freedoms and dignity, particularly with regard to confidentiality, personal identity and the right to personal data protection (section 4, clause 1, lett. i, Law 196/03). Seves, in its capacity as "Data Controller" (section 4, clause 1, lett. f, Law 196/03), is obliged to provide precise Information, to the senses of Section 13 of the Law 196/03, relating to the processing of personal data collected through the registration process. The data processing will take place with absolute respect for the arrangements contained in the law.
In reference to the application of the above cited law we would like to inform you that:
a. source and type of data
The personal data Seves is in possession is collected through electronic and automatic instruments directly by Users, as well as by the clientele (at the beginning or conclusion of contractual interrelations), and third parties such as external companies or companies connected to Seves for the purposes of business information, market survey, direct offers of products or services. In any case all this data is processed with respect for the Law 196/2003 and obligations of privacy which have always dictated Seves's activity.
b. purposes of collection and processing
Personal data are processed within the scope of Seves's normal activity and in accordance with the following purposes:
1. Purposes strictly connected and instrumental to managing relations with clientele (e.g. acquiring information prior to the conclusion of a contract, carrying out operations on the basis of obligations arising from the contract concluded with the clientele, etc.) or to managing internal working relations (personal information, qualifications, etc.);
2. Purposes connected with obligations required by law, regulations and community legislation bodies as well as arrangements given by authorities legitimated by law and supervisory and inspection bodies (e.g. risk centre, law on usury, against money laundering, taxes, insurance charges, etc.);
3. Purposes which are functional to Seves's activity, for which the interested party shows his/her consent, that he/she will guarantee customized and tailor-made Services for the User and is able to offer a Service aimed at making the Site experience more profitable (for example, newsletters, mailing lists).
In particular business communication, marketing and promotional activities, demographic type research, user interests and behaviour in order understand and serve it better, as well as research aimed at improving the content and product and Service offering. In addition to this Information activities in keeping with the User's interests, new Services and promotions.
c. categories of people data can be communicated to
Personal data referred to Seves will be sent to those people for whom communication is required by law, as well as for the execution of contractual obligations to banks, insurance companies, companies who carry out broadcasting, mailing, transport and sorting activities; companies who carry out documentation archive Services; credit recovery companies and companies connected with Seves. In order to ensure correct procedure for all activities connected with or instrumental to the provision of the required service where necessary, Seves is able to communicate personal data to other companies in the Group and to other companies who are entitled to provide services to Seves.
Seves uses advanced methods to keep your personal information private and confidential, protecting you from unauthorized access by other Users.
In particular, the minimum security measures required by the Law 196/2003, chapter II section 180, and specified in the "Annex B Technical Specifications Concerning Minimum Security Measures" regarding the security measures of processing with electronic instruments, have been adopted, amongst which:
e. rights provided for by section 7 law 196/2003
- electronic authentication;
- adoption of procedures for authentication credentials management and application;
- authentication credential system;
- performing of the framework of the regular update of the specifications concerning the scope of the processing operations that are entrusted to the individual persons in charge of the processing as well as to the technicians responsible for management and/or maintenance of electronic equipment;
- protection of the electronic equipment and the stored data in order to prevent unauthorised access and processing;
- adoption of procedures for keeping in records security copies and restoring the data and system availability.
As data subject, each User shall have the right to exercise the rights provided for in section 7 of the abovementioned Law and in particular to have confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning him exist, regardless of their being already recorded, and communication of such data in intelligible form. A data subject shall have the right to be informed of the source of the personal data; of the purposes and methods of the processing; of the logic applied to the processing, if the latter is carried out with the help of electronic means; of the identification data concerning data controller, data processors and the representative designated as per section 5(2); of the entities or categories of entity to whom or which the personal data may be communicated. The data subject shall have the right to obtain updating, rectification or, whether interested therein, integration of the data; erasure, anonymization or blocking of data that have been processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which they have been collected or subsequently processed; certification to the effect that the abovementioned operations have been notified, as also related to their contents, to the entities to whom or which the data were communicated or disseminated, unless this requirement proves impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate effort compared with the right that is to be protected. A data subject shall have the right to object, in whole or in part, on legitimate grounds, to the processing of personal data concerning him/her, even though they are relevant to the purpose of the collection; to the processing of personal data concerning him/her, where it is carried out for the purpose of sending advertising materials or direct selling or else for the performance of market commercial communication surveys. Moreover, asserting the right to withdrawal from all the Services required, the User shall obtain the complete cancellation of his/her data.
Any communication shall be addressed directly to the 'Person in charge of the processing', writing to:
Via Reginaldo Giuliani 360 Firenze
Fax: 055 4495 313
E mail: email@example.com